The CAD Designer is responsible for drafting and designing a variety of engineering projects including residential and commercial structures. In addition to drafting active projects, the CAD Designer will also help create master engineering plan sets, set drafting standards, and develop templates and details to improve the team’s drafting efficiency and plan for growth.
- Draft and design engineering construction documents for new construction, remodels/additions, and repairs
- Perform site visits as needed and be able to translate existing structures to engineering plans
- Utilize standards for drafting on borders and maintaining processes
Company Core Values
- Our quality work and service are our reputation. You will demonstrate accuracy, consistency, competency, and responsiveness in every project. Each employee puts their name on every project they work on and should take pride in the work they represent.
- Both for our own professional development and for the services we provide for our clients, becoming an ever-better version of ourselves is important to the very core of Russell Rowland. You have a passion for your craft and are willing to learn, adapt, improve, and innovate constantly.
Rolling up our Sleeves
- No matter your level in the organization, you’re a “go-getter” willing to dive in and help get work done for the team. Successful relationships with your team members should include honesty, trust, collaboration, effectiveness, and sense of community.
- We believe in building relationships with our clients. You are willing to be open, trustworthy, solution-oriented, reliable, and ethical in all interactions. Russell Rowland is a client-centric organization that prides itself on accountability, integrity, and concern for public welfare.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Understanding of basic calculations, using spreadsheets, and design tools to size structural members
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
Job Type: Full-time
Ready to apply?
Email your cover letter and resume.